> I sent the registration form on June 1st and sent an e-mail asking for
> confirmation one month later but didn't get any answer.

We are still collecting pre-registrations. We expect that this process
will be over by the end of August (if not sooner) and then registrations
will be confirmed based on the demand and on the size of the room at PUC-Rio.

> Could someone confirm the registration process is working? Or better
> yet, that I am registered?

The process seems to be working -- we haven't had any complaints about
messages to lua.workshop@gmail.com bouncing. In particular, your form
has been received.

Thanks for your interest in the workshop.
--lhf