Good day,

Not completely sure this is the correct venue since my questions only relate to Windows with .NET and Lua

I've been using LuaInterface with .NET 2.0 and all and all it's been going pretty smoothly.

I am trying to figure out how to install LuaInterface.dll the global assembly cache.  Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to accomplish this?

From the LuaInterface readme, the dll now has a strong name.... but how the heck do I use it?

Thanks
Terry