Hi,

I was wondering what's the point for current directory (the dot) in
package.path? That is, above being a security risk, and not in the
control of the script, but the caller...what am I missing? I have to
parse package.path to remove those entries. Maybe I'm missing
something obvious, I dunno...

(somewhat related) I'm guessing debug.getinfo(f).source is available
to any script that is dofile()'d, and so to any script that is
require()'d and found by the standard disk-searching loaders. If so,
it would be nice to have this information available in the modules
table for each module. You may argue that this information is not
useful without introducing the concept of paths which is not in lua's
dictionary, but I would deal with that myself.

Cosmin.