On Jul 3, 2009, at 11:43 AM, Thomas Lauer wrote:

In fact, if someone else wants to take over in toto, that would be fine
with me. It's not really a lot of work; it just pops up every now and
then, with a couple hours (at worst half a day, if there's a backlog of
changes) to check everything in and prepare a new version.

I an NOT volunteering. If anyone is motivated to further improve this already very nice contribution, a fine example for a much larger language (Common Lisp), implemented using LaTeX, can be found at http://clqr.berlios.de/download.php