On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 3:17 PM, Cosmin
Apreutesei<cosmin.apreutesei@gmail.com> wrote:
> A standard library of common abstractions would solve all
> problems of course, but I is it possible to build it efficiently
> (either in C or lua) on top of current infrastructure?

The phrase 'standard library' of course made me smile, this being Lua
;)  Which is what I would vote for, so that people who are uncertain
or wish to convey their intentions in a very definite way would use
array and map abstractions, not raw tables.

The 't[] = ' notation seems superfluous, since surely #{} must be
sensible and allowd?

steve d.