Hey Gabriel,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I started Visual Studio, and clicked on Create New Project. From the
list of Project Types from left menu, I selected "LuaProject" and I
named it to "LuaProject1". LuaProject1 Solution was created with
"entry.lua" file in it.

"entry.lua" contains:

function entry()
   print( "Hello Lua\n" )
end

Now when I try to execute this code, i get this error

"Error	1	The command "set LUA_PATH=".;"&&set LUA_CPATH=".;"&&"Set to
the full path of your Lua exe" ".\entry.lua"" exited with code
9009.	C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
8\Common7\IDE\ProjectTemplates\Lua\Lua
Project.luaproj	0	1	LuaProject1"

Hope you understand the problem.

-