I really do not like the way you are outputting tables at all.
It's way too ambiguous. In fact, two completely different
tables could actually yield the same exact output.

> a = {}; b = {}; c = {}; a.b = b; b.c = c; c.b = b; print(a)
{ b = { c = { b = {<self> } } } }
> a = {}; b = {}; c = {}; a.b = b; b.c = c; c.b = a; print(a)
{ b = { c = { b = {<self> } } } }

There are many solutions to this, though none of them are
exactly what I'd call "easy." However, I personally think it's
better to output the Lua interpreter-style "table: 0x12345678"
than it is to try to dump this out if it's going to be
ambiguous like this.

Aside from this, except for the loadstring() issues previously
mentioned, you seem to be fairly decently locked down, but
unless you got assistance from

-- Matthew P. Del Buono
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
EcoEagles, Software Team Leader