From: "Sam Roberts" <vieuxtech@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 7:12 PM
To: "Lua list" <lua@bazar2.conectiva.com.br>
Subject: Re: Read only tables.

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 9:37 AM, Imagine
Programming<contact@imagine-programming.com> wrote:
I've noticed, it doesn't make it read only again.
Would I have to first set the metatable, and then only change
the index every time? from nil to ronly() ?

You have to not store the key/value pair in the actual table, you have
to store it in some other table, so all reads and writes go through
__index and __newindex.

Or just don't make it read-only.

What are you trying to achieve?

Cheers,
Sam

__________ NOD32 4163 (20090617) Informatie __________

Dit bericht is gecontroleerd door het NOD32 Antivirus Systeem.
http://www.nod32.nl