Duncan Cross wrote:
> Sure, you'd have to have about a hundred of such blocks before it starts
> causing problems. I think what I would probably do is put the code blocks
> each inside a generic "do ... end" block.

it's always a good advice to avoid polluting any space.  in this case, the outer local stack.  also, even if the same-named variables shouldn't be used unambiguously, closing each block eliminates the scopes' overlap and makes any possible error locally-obvious, even to the compiler, so you can get load-time errors.

--
Javier