[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Announcement: new Kahlua milestone released
- From: Kristofer Karlsson <kristofer.karlsson@...>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 23:23:49 +0200
Hi, I am the maintainer of Kahlua, a Lua
implementation for Java and more specifically J2ME, which has now
reached a new milestone.
These are the highlights:
* Now includes a forked version of the LuaJ compiler. Big thanks to the LuaJ developers for making a compiler that was easy to understand and refactor.
* Automatic conversions between Lua types and Java types (for instance conversions betweens LuaTable and java List or Map)
* Easy system for exposing Java classes, constructors and methods to Lua, using reflection.
* Included sample applications are a simple working J2ME midlet interpreter and a J2SE command line interpreter.
* Various api improvements.
Read more about it here, if you're interested: http://code.google.com/p/kahlua/