> Just wondering, what is on the roadmap for LPEG?  Any ideas as to when
> it would be out?

I must confess I am currently stuck. I think LPEG should support Unicode
(through UTF-8), but I have no idea what "to support Unicode" means :)

Other than that, there are a few details:

- The current limit on the size of patterns: It is easy to remove it
by doubling the size of the Instruction and therefore doubling the size
of every pattern. I am not sure it is worth the change.

- A few extra captures. (At least a "null" capture that actually
eliminates all captures from a pattern.)

- Complete the re module. Currently it does not support a few kinds
of captures.

-- Roberto