[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [ANN] llvm-lua 1.0
- From: Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@...>
- Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 16:07:00 +0400
On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 9:29 AM, Robert G. Jakabosky
> llvm-lua is a Lua JIT/static compiler that uses LLVM on the backend to convert
> Lua bytecode into machine code for faster execution. Using LLVM gives Lua
> JIT support on cpu architectures other then x86.
Congratulations on the release!
I'm interested in trying to port our code to llvm-lua. I have a couple
1. We use Lua built as C++ (this means at least throwing exception
instead of calling longjump() in lua_error()). Does llvm-lua support
2. We have many Lua states created and used in many threads (one state
is used by a single thread at a time). Would this work with llvm-lua?