steventidwell@yahoo.com wrote:
> Hi. This is my first post to the mailing list and I have a few questions. I have used some Lua before in WoW modding and am now working on a game in c++. What I would like to know is if anyone has any good explanations of how to set up event triggers using Lua. For example setting timers and checking for events sent to a c++ app from a Lua object. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

these are WoW-specific issues, not really Lua language related.

here we generally talk about the Lua language; but it's common to mention some specific applications or libraries.  curiously, WoW isn't a common theme, even if it's the most widely known Lua environment!

so, i think you'd have more luck on a WoW-specific list or forum.  of course, if somebody else here knows WoW enough to give you some pointers, nobody will object.

--
Javier