On Thu, 28 May 2009 22:45:17 -0300
Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:

>    The  Lua  Workshop  2009 will be held at PUC-Rio on October 6-7,
> 2009, just  before SBGames 2009 and SIBGRAPI 2009. The activities on
> October 7  will  be dedicated to the use of Lua in games, as part of
> Lua Games 2009, a pre-event of SBGames 2009.

This reminds me; I've been pondering asking the FOSDEM team
<http://www.fosdem.org> for a Lua developer room for the next meeting.

FOSDEM is a free and open-source software conference in Belgium, held
every mid-to-late February.  It's usually good fun and enlightening,
and representatives of many projects turn up.  It's held at a
university, so there are many lecture theatres up for grabs for the
weekend it is held.

Are people on this side of the Atlantic who can't make it to
Brazil interested perhaps in a mini-Workshop at FOSDEM in Feburary?

B.