On Wed, 2009-05-27 at 17:45 +0200, steve donovan wrote:
> On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 3:43 PM, Jeff Pohlmeyer
> <yetanothergeek@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Have you looked at this one?
> > http://luaforge.net/projects/luaposix/
>
> Thanks, that looks like one that's actively being maintained.  I need
> to document this for another project, so I'll write some docs.

fwiw

there are some incomplete stuff here:
http://wiki.alpinelinux.org/w/index.php?title=LPOSIX

It would be awesome if we could get som e official luaposix
documentation. I don't have capacity for it but I'd be happy to commit
stuff and give a volunteer commit access (or whatever access is needed)

Thanks!

> steve d.

-nc