Hi Guys,
thank you for your suggestions. But the unfortunately we do not have access to do anything starting from the database or the O.S.. Only to you know, Windows with MS SQL Server. This server is not in our domain, only client's and they don't want to change anything in their servers (for now).
Thank you again.
[]'s,
Marco