Hi guys,

My initial search only revealed that other people have had this
problem.  My application on Linux links against liblua, and all goes
well until a script tries to load lfs, and then gives the dreaded
'undefined symbol: lua_touserdata', which obviously means that the
linker is not pulling in everything from liblua.

Naturally, I could just drop lfs.c into my project, but is there a
general way of forcing the GCC linker to bring in all the symbols from
a library? -rdynamic seems rather drastic, since my understanding is
that this makes _everything_ visible dynamically.

steve d.