      UTC/GMT Offset Standard time zone: UTC/GMT -5 hours
            Daylight saving time: +1 hour
            Current time zone offset: UTC/GMT -4 hours
            Time zone abbreviation: EDT - Eastern Daylight Time

Right. 4 hours different from GMT, but we have daylight saving time here too
(so it's BST, not GMT at the moment). There is currently a 5 hour difference
between the time in London (17:33 as I type this) and Quebec.

Paul.