On 02/05/2009, at 14:51, Norman Ramsey wrote:

I'm seeking a simple Lua server for publish/subscribe message communication
across multiple systems.  I found a talk, a paper, and a luaforge page
on ALua, but there has never been any code released.

Does anyone know where to find Alua code?

You can find the code here:
  http://alua.inf.puc-rio.br/

ALua 6.0 uses Lua 5.1 and it runs on Unix and Windows. (documentation in portuguese)

LuaPS (publish-subscribed) was developed by Mario Zimmermann in his master, I will try to contact him about the code.

cheers
--
bruno