Hi,

I used a simple example from LuaExpat (something like this):

local lom = require "lxp"
plugin = {}

function cb( tag, attribute, value )
  plugin[ attribute ] = value
end

local callbacks = {
  StartElement = function( parser, name, attributes )
    for _, attribute in pairs( attributes ) do
      cb( name, attribute, attributes[ attribute ] )
    end
  end,
  EndElement = function( parser, name ) end,
  CharacterData = false
}

local xml_file = "info.plist"
local parser = lxp.new( callbacks )
local file = assert( io.open( xml_file, "r" ) )

parser:parse( file:read( "*all" ) )
file:close();
collectgarbage()
parser:parse()
parser:close()

Everytime I try to modify a table in the referenced method "cb", the application stops with an accessviolation. What I'm doing wrong?

Best Regards
Micha