Hi,

Since I haven't found any example on google, I have tried to create myself a multithreaded socket server, using luasockets and lualanes.

After some brawling with the Lanes documentation, I have found my way through it's linda implementation, and I have come with a strange doubt.

When I receive my connection from server:accept() I send it to another thread using  linda:send() but this didn't work quite well.

Then I started to think: is it possible to share the state of a userdata between threads in Lanes?
Is there another thread implementation in Lua that covers this kind of problem?

Att.
Luís Eduardo Jason Santos