>--- script start ---
>socket = require("socket")
>--- script end ---
>
>Error message: "The parameter is incorrect"
>On line 13 in "socket.lua" which is "local socket =
require("socket.core")"

"The parameter is incorrect" is a Windows error message, not a
Lua one (well, not directly at least). You're sure that you
compiled the DLL correctly? I use a really nice free tool
known as "Dependency Walker" (google it) to verify DLLs when
I'm starting to have problems. Check that the exports are
there and check that no errors are reported.

>The target file "socket/core.dll" exist correct directory.
>(because Lua can find "socket.lua")
>
>Do you know how to solve this problem and what does this
means?
>Is it LuaSocket issue or dll build issue or Lua?
>Please help me.

The problem is loading the DLL, not with your Lua code.
Whether that makes it a LuaSocket issue or a build issue I
can't answer for sure, but I can say I haven't had trouble
with LuaSocket myself so it's likely a build issue.

-- Matthew P. Del Buono