   You can count on me.

Best,

scuri

From: lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br [mailto:lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br] On Behalf Of RJP Computing
Sent: terça-feira, 14 de abril de 2009 17:33
To: Lua list
Subject: Looking for a few beta testers for Lua for Windows

Hi,

I am looking for a few people that would be willing to be a part of a team to test Lua for Windows. This just means that you would get an email before an official release asking you to test it out before we release it publicly. It would be really helpful to have a couple of people with Windows x64 and a few without administrative privileged. These are tough edge cases for me to test. Again I am not trying to spam, just create a set of known beta testers. Thoughts?
--
Regards,
Ryan