Peter Cawley wrote:
Yes, but remove the "--" from the end of the initial multiline
comment, and it assumes that the comment continues until the end of
the first single line comment.

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 5:40 PM, Patrick Donnelly <batrick@batbytes.com> wrote:
On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 10:04 AM, Peter Cawley <lua@corsix.org> wrote:
A multiline comment ends at the ]], like a long string does. The
parser seems to assume that a multiline comment ends with ]]--
The multi-line comment ended at "]]", the "--" starts a new one line comment.

Yes Peter is right I assume "]]--" as comment ending wrong, I will fix it.

Duncan Cross wrote:

> I tried adding a missing 'then' after 'elseif x == "string"' and it changed the indentation of the line oddly - is that meant to > happen? Pressing tab also does not seem to have any effect.

That is also my mistake, wil fix it also

Thanks for all your comments, waiting for more.
regards, Franciszek Wawrzak