Following the recent (but silent) updates of my mathematical libraries for Lua,
I've written a high-precision mathematical library:
	http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~lhf/ftp/lua/#lqd

lqd uses 32-byte, quad-double numbers (approx. 64 decimal digits), but it
also supports 16-byte, double-double numbers (approx. 32 decimal digits).
(So, lqd is high-precision but not arbitrary-precision like lbc and lmapm.)
The functions available in lqd are listed at the end of this message.

lqd is based on the qd library available at
	http://crd.lbl.gov/~dhbailey/mpdist/

qd is licensed under the terms of the BSD license.

All feedback welcome. Enjoy.
--lhf

qd library:
 __add(x,y) 		 atan2(y,x) 		 number(x)