On Apr 1, 2009, at 7:09 PM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:

env MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.3 gcc -o random.so -bundle - undefined dynamic_lookup lrandom.

Thanks, but that isn't working for me.

If I do an nm on my .so, I can see that:

00000db0 T _luaopen_template

exists, and that a number of Lua functions are defined as such:

U _luaL_newmetatable

So the .so should be correct right? Does that mean that I have something wrong in the compile settings for my main application, such that .so can't resolve the weakly linked functions? I'm not stripping symbols from my application as far as I know.

--
adam