On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 02:49:34PM +0100, startx wrote:
> hello.
>
> is anybody aware of any project working on a git binding/wrapper
> for lua? search engines didnt reveal anything.

The sputnik wiki can use git as a backend. I believe it calls git
commands with os.execute, thus it may be not what you are looking for.

In any case I suggest to get in touch with sputnik guys, since it would
be a pity having "good" git bindings available and not sputnik using
them.

Cheers
--
Enrico Tassi