Hi,

I've included newest (unmodified) Lua into my c++ engine which I check
for memory corruptions from time to time using the tool BoundChecker.
It found some error inside Lua while creating a new state. I've attached
two pictures showing the call stack, allocation call stack and code.
If it is a bug, it doesn't do any bad things to my system

Of course not all errors found by this tool are real ones, some
techniques may cause false positives. But maybe some Lua developer wants
to have a look for it.

The code to reproduce it is this:
     lua_State* ls = luaL_newstate();
     luaL_openlibs(ls);