Using gedit here, the default GNOME text editor. With the syntax
highlighting, the "class browser" (a function list actually), an
embedded terminal (sometimes) and one of these "search all files"
plugins.

Played in Eclipse for a while, but it felt weird to use all those 200Mb
of IDE for no visible advantage. Still using Eclipse for the C and
Python chunks, tough.

Jorge