Dolphin wrote:
John Passaniti <john.passaniti <at> labxtechnologies.com> writes:

> > On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 10:29 AM, gary ng <garyng2000 <at> yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Why not just download a free copy of visual studio 2008 c# express ? I used
that to build luainterface.
> > Because I didn't know there was a free version. Thanks. I'll
> download it and see if there is a way to downgrade the project files
> to Visual Studio 2005, since for a variety of reasons, that is the
> version I must ultimately build LuaInterface for.

As far as I know there isn't an option to save as a previous version.  I would
probably try to run 2005 and 2008 side by side and try to recreate the project,
the interface is pretty similar.
Something to try: Change the line near the start of the project (vcproj) file from :

Version="9.00"

Version="8.00"

Similarly in the solution file, change the "2008" to "2005". Then try opening it. Having recently upgraded a project, I found that was one of the few (if only) changes it made. I'm pretty sure that the other changes I'm seeing in revision control were other changes I made myself, so it very well may have been the only change. It may not work, but it can't hurt to try.

Tim