If management is so worried about someone decompiling your application binary to access the Lua code, why are they not worried aboyt someone doing the same to the C code?  If someone can decompile your code at all (which they can, there is almost no way to stop someone from doing that) then there is no point in worrying about Lua specificly, even your IP written in C is at risk.

Mike

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 12:39 PM, Rob Kendrick <lua-l@nun.org.uk> wrote:
On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 10:30:18 -0600
Grant Robinson <jgrantr@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Also, are there any tricks you can think of to make it harder for
> someone to hack into (aka, disassemble, decompile, etc) our code and
> take over our Lua Interpreter?

Use the same techniques to obfuscate this code as you're using to
obfuscate your native code.

B.