On Mar 10, 2009, marcoswur@yahoo.com.br wrote:

> How to set or format the params to curl.OPT_HTTPPOST ?

>From what I know about libcurl, the CURLOPT_HTTPPOST option
expects a linked-list of curl_httppost structs created by the
curl_formadd() function, but it looks like luacurl doesn't
implement this. You should still be able to do "normal"
(www-form-urlencoded) posts using curl.OPT_POSTFIELDS,
but not for multipart/formdata posts.

It does look like the "other" libcurl lua binding from:
  http://luaforge.net/projects/lua-curl/
has support for curl_formadd, but i haven't tried it.

- Jeff