On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 7:17 PM, Antonio Scuri <scuri@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
>  I tried also to use external manifests but they do not work. The manifest
> can be changed for the current DLL, but if anyone has another solution
> without changing/recompiling the DLL I'll appreciate.

Well, it's actually the solution I used: opening the offending file
with a resource editor and changing the manifest inside the binary
file. :)

- Download Explorer Suite from here http://www.ntcore.com/exsuite.php
- Open the binary file that you need to modify with CFF Explorer (you
will have to edit almost every lua exe/dll)
- Resource Editor -> Configuration Files -> Right click on "1 -
[lang..." -> Save Resource (Raw)
- Edit the saved manifest with necessary changes
- Right click on "1 - [lang..." -> Replace Resource (Raw) -> Load the
modified manifest
- File -> Save

Regards.
Danilo