Greetings everyone!

I am pleased to announce that Sim Ops Studios has just opened the Wild
Pockets 3D web engine for public beta. Wild Pockets is a system to
allow simple, straightforward development of games and other 3D web
applications. In addition to the ability to render 3D scenes, the
engine also includes support for mouse-and-keyboard input, physics and
collision simulation, sound, modern shader technology (normal maps,
per-pixel lighting, and gloss maps), and management of online
resources, all built in. The engine uses Lua as its scripting language
and includes full documentation of the API within the engine itself.

This mailing list was extremely helpful to us in working our way
around a couple of tricky issues with integrating Lua into our engine;
we cannot thank you enough! If you'd like to give the system a try, go
to http://www.wildpockets.com and sign up for a free beta account.
Currently, only Windows is supported; future releases will include
support for other operating systems. Feel free to e-mail me with any
questions or feedback, or to contact the team via the forum available
on our website (http://wildpockets.com/forum).

Thank you again for your support, and we hope you enjoy working with our system!

Sincerely,
Mark Tomczak
Programmer, Sim Ops Studios