A few more minor comments:

Chapter 6:
First paragraph: "words as executed as soon as they are read" -> "words are executed as soon as they are read"

Introduction: last paragraph. There is a "(1)" in the middle of the text. Has it any meaning?

Forth via examples: End of first paragraph
Note that "words" are sequences on non-whitespace characters -> Note that "words" are sequences of non-whitespace characters

Chapter 7:
Listing 5: maybe it would be better to remove the comment marks or to align them

Capítulo 8:
First paragraph: I think sentence "adds support the developing web applications" could be changed
to "adds support for developing web applications" or "adds support for the development of web applications"

Request dispatching: Overview
Second paragraph: "an simple way" -> "a simple way"

Example 2: Second paragraph: "we use replace the match function" -> "we replace the match function"

Conclusion: "Instead of locking the user into a specific solutions"
-> "Instead of locking the user into a specific solution"

Chapter 9:
The Lua part of the filter: last paragraph, fourth line: "filer" -> "filter"

Sérgio