(newbie here, using this as a pretext to learn Lua)

I want to write a Lua program to sort and process image files based on EXIF tags. I can always use an external utility such as exiv2 to get the info out of the files, but I was wondering if there are some EXIF bindings in Lua already.

A Google search only turned up a similar message on this list, 2 years ago, and the answer was negative. Maybe things have changed more recently?

BTW, I'm using Lua 5.1.3 on Ubuntu 8.10.

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/