> It wasn't meant to indicate the total size of the flash. I would expect
> (and implied) additional libraries and the actual application on the
> device, which was the reason I was talking about Lua's "ROM-able"
> binary. My suggestion for the next iteration would be "Fits into 128k
> ROM, 64k RAM per interpreter state". This should be solid, even if
> standard libraries were missing on the target system. Still, the space
> for a line of text that size is very limited, suggestions for better
> wording are welcome.

128k Flash/64K RAM is probably OK for a version that uses only integer
operations (floating point could also be possible with optimized
versions of printf/scanf, so far I'm using Newlib's implementations)
and maybe with some internal libraries disabled (not all of them
though). If you can live without the parser, you could take this
figure even lower.

Best,
Bogdan