On Feb 6, 2009, at 1:21 PM, Lourival Neto wrote:
Hello, Daniel.

I'm working on the same approach. I've developed a port of Lua to
Linux kernel (called lunatik), with the purpose of extend it
dynamically, on my undergraduate final project (December/2008) under
the guidance of professor Roberto Ierusalimschy.

I'm very curious about your project: did you already write any
application? where exactly are you having trouble with
synchronization?
Sounds like a very interesting project, are there any public use-cases/ papers/sources/etc available for lunatik?