[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] LuaFileSystem 1.4.2
- From: Andre Carregal <carregal@...>
- Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 16:11:11 -0200
LuaFileSystem is a Lua library developed to complement the set of
functions related to file systems offered by the standard Lua
distribution. LuaFileSystem offers a portable way to access the
underlying directory structure and file attributes.
LuaFileSystem is free software and uses the same license as Lua 5.1.
LuaFileSystem source can be downloaded from its Lua Forge page. If you
are using LuaBinaries a Windows binary version of LuaFileSystem
(compiled with Visual Studio 2005 Express) can be found at the same
The easiest way to install LuaFileSystem is to use LuaRocks:
luarocks install luafilesystem
Version 1.4.2 [03/Feb/2009]
* fixed bug [#13198] lfs.attributes(filename, 'size') overflow on
files > 2 Gb again (bug report and patch by KUBO Takehiro).
* fixed bug [#39794] Compile error on Solaris 10 (bug report and patch
by Aaron B).
* fixed compilation problems with Borland C.
Comments and feedback are welcome