Solution was simplier, then i expected. Case is closed.

i just added code, in place when there's a table :
for i=1,10 do
    k, v = debug.getlocal(1,i)
    print( tostring(i) .. " " .. tostring(k) ..  " = " .. tostring(v))
    if i == 3 then
      print (tostring(v) .. " " .. type(v))
      for k1,v1 in pairs(v) do
	print(  tostring(k1) ..  " = " .. tostring(v1))
      end
    end