To whom it may concern,

I have an opportunity that I would like to post to your forum.

We are in need of a proficient Lua developer with Visual Basic 6.0 experience. Must also have experience or at the very least be capable of working with integrating Autoplay Studio.

Our client is developing a white-box product written in VB 6.0. The successful candidate will be responsible for integrating Autoplay Studio 7.5 with the core (VB) product via Lua.

Experience coding with Lua is a must!

Work Environment: On-Site in Richmond & Remote work

Flexible schedule

Urgent requirement

Hourly pay rate: Negotiable.

Cheers,