On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 5:50 PM, Bertrand Mansion <lua@mamasam.net> wrote:
> Hi Matthew,
>
> You wrote somewhere that you were about to convert Verse to a pure Lua
> implementation. Do you have any more information about that and the
> current status of the project ?
> Thank you,

Yep, it is still in progress. A couple of days ago I got it connecting
to Prosody for the first time. From this point to a new release is not
far, since I can re-use code for nearly all the remaining parts. The
most work will probably implementing SASL on the client side, and
xpath selection in Lua.

I'll be sure to keep you posted when it is released :)

Matthew.