On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 4:01 PM, Andrew Wilson <agrwagrw@gmail.com> wrote:
http://love2d.org/home

A friend of mine (also on this list) and I were just checking this out last night and discussing it on IRC. I played with it a bit and it seems really promising.

We've both built our own Lua + SDL kits before, since it's so easy to blend the two, but this one is pretty much exactly what I would have built but 1) done and 2) much nicer than what I probably would have come up with.

Good to see Lua gaining more traction in the GCS (Game Creation System) world.