> First, I picked 20 organizations at random from 2008 GSoC (including Tcl for
> whom I was the organizer).  All 20 of them used a wiki to host/organize
> their information.  The big advantage to a wiki over something like Google
> Docs/Spreadsheets is the fact that anybody can edit.

If there is interest in setting up a wiki for this separately from
lua-users, I would be happy to provide an instance of Sputnik and
customize the look if desired. (See http://spu.tnik.org/en/Sightings
for what's been done so far in terms of Sputnik templates.)

In general, actually, if anyone is interested in a hosted Sputnik
instance, I am about to start offering them, so email me and I'll set
you up with one - either in a directory under http://spu.tnik.org/ or
on your own domain.

  - yuri

--