Ralph Hempel wrote:
Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
All publicity is good publicity, right?

Is it?

Ummm, probably not if the first time anybody has heard about
Lua is that it was in some Trojan Horse.

In some respects, I feel tha anyone using pirated software
gets what they deserve. But having Lua associated with it
is not good.

Nothing much the Lua community can do... at least those Trojan writers have good taste, heh. The one piece of FLOSS that gets mentioned very often in these circles would be UPX, I think. I don't think they suffer much from the association... it's not their fault (or our fault) after all.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)