Hey all,

I'm trying to get orbit working, having 0 luck.

http://www.keplerproject.org/en/Orbit
http://orbit.luaforge.net/index.html

Luarocks seems to have screwed it up, requires are no longer found, even though it is meant to support rocks. The manual configure+make+make install method has a bad configure file.... had to fix that

Finally got around all that by modifying some files, and making a symlink in my path from lua51 to lua5.1

Now it can't find xavante....
And I have no idea how to get it working with apache

Can the author(s) please fix it up, and write some installation docs?

At least could someone please post up a simple guide to getting it working with apache. I'm no apache pro either...

Daurn