________________________________
De: Duncan Cross <duncan.cross@gmail.com>
Para: Lua list <lua@bazar2.conectiva.com.br>
Enviadas: Terça-feira, 16 de Dezembro de 2008 17:45:09
Assunto: Re: [ANN] Lua Programming Gems now available at Amazon

I just spotted some additional errata in Chapter 2:

1. The footnote on page 20 - the first "smaller" in the second sentence should I thnk instead be "smallest".

2. On page 28, "...you loose flexibility" - should be "lose" instead of "loose".

-Duncan

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com