On 8/01/2009, at 11:36 AM, Asko Kauppi wrote:

The essential question in my opinion is: can you use it for debugging?

In other words, make it easy for people to integrate a Lua executable so that they can run their .lua code but debug in the module's source. XCode has a nice debugger.

-asko

I haven't worked that out yet, but it must be possible, right? At the moment (though I haven't tried very hard), I haven't even found the setting to tell XCode the command-line to run to start the project.

Cheers,
Geoff