:) I was mostly thinking of other LuaForge-specific issues, where the software does not seem to be as easily maintainable or customizable as we'd (they'd) want.

I'm sure an equivalent system could be done with a bunch of (existing) Lua tools, s.a. Kepler and/or Lumikki. There's a certain feeling of dejavu. I'm sure we've already discussed this.

As to hardware problems, Lua runs fast and can therefore make duplication cheaper (by two servers). But we really do need a Lua- centric "home base" s.a. LuaForge has been.

-asko