hi,recently i began to use lua gd for create gif animation
but there's some problem:

First,there's some function which have not usage in the lua gd refrence site,like gd.setTransparent,can anyone share his/her/its experience with me?
Second,how to got the RGB value  from a color index within a palette-based image?,the current getPixel function just return color index which will cause some result that are not expected

finally,i have send mail to the lua-gd author,but it seems failed while delivering,i think maybe its because i dont use gnupg,but i dont know how to use,and i dont like using this type software,so i came here for helping,hope you can help me

--
welcom to gtalk me
http://hi.baidu.com/jyf1987